- A Night in Nepal. You don’t need to fly thousands of miles to experience a night in Nepal, simply invite people to your home, school, church or community hall and cook a simple Nepali meal called Daal Bhat made of rice, lentils and vegetables. Consider putting on some Nepali music and wearing traditional dress, and you’ll have an exotic evening in Nepal on your doorstep.
- Fashion! Did you know that NGN is supported by fashion dynamo Prabal Gurung? Why not make like a fashionista and organize a Black Bag Party or Clothes Swap. Just charge for entry, add some drinks and food, get all invitees to throw their unwanted clothes into a pile and you’ve got a party to remember, plus everyone walks away with a free new wardrobe!
- Auction of Promises. Got a skill or hobby that may interest someone else? You can fundraise for NGN by asking people to offer promises such as a day’s gardening, cooking a fine meal, loaning the use of a holiday home or arranging someone a bouquet of flowers. Whatever the promise big or small, your bids will sell to the highest bidder and raise vital funds for NGN – and it’s great fun to boot!
- Giving as a company. Many companies offer matched giving schemes. If yours does, or if it engages in fundraising activities, then please suggest NGN as a recipient.
- Be an NGN changemaker. You don’t need to be part of a group to raise funds for NGN. Just taking on a challenge by carrying out a sponsored run, cycle, swim or anything else for that matter, you can help vulnerable kids across the seas.
Want to plan your own fundraising event? Use our various resources to effectively raise funds and bring awareness to Next Generation Nepal.
Sample Fundraising Letter
Sample Event Flyer
Or for more information or to send us reports and stories of your fundraising email email@example.com We would love to hear all about it!